Time & Location
Sep 22, 2019, 3:30 PM – 5:00 PM
Houston Hall, 3417 Spruce St, Philadelphia, PA 19104, USA
About the Event
Now with Early Bird Special $30
(Early bird extended till 21st September)!
A powerful practice that activates brain and Spine! It only takes 15 minutes a day. Children will learn to take control of their body, build strong foundation, maintain focus, and increase endurance.
- Increase focus and clarity
- Activates brain and lumbar region
- Improve attentiveness bringing concentration and enhanced memory
- Strengthens the joints and muscles
- Beneficial for children with Autism, Dyslexia, ADD, Adults with Alzhiemers
Age - 7-13
Intensity - Light
No Prior experience necessary
Duration - 1 session, 1.5hr
Empty Stomach Requirement:
- Meals should be consumed 2.5 hours before class
- Snacks can be consumed 1.5 hours before class
- Beverages can be consumed at least 1 hour before class
Children with any kind of ailments or injuries or physical limitations should exercise caution and bring doctor's approval note.
Yoga For Kids
This ticket is only good for Yoga For Kids